Ready to unlock the full potential of email marketing and skyrocket your business growth?
Join us as we discuss powerful insights and strategies to help you make the most of this highly effective marketing tool. With an average open rate of 20% and high conversion rates, email marketing is the ultimate cost-effective way to build relationships with your customers and generate revenue. Our in-depth conversation covers the essential components of successful campaigns, including direct and personal communication, automation, relationship building, customer loyalty, and how to integrate email marketing with your other marketing efforts.
Starting your email marketing journey might seem daunting, but worry not – we’re here to help you choose the right email service provider for guaranteed success. We compare popular providers like Aweber and ConvertKit, delving into their features, pricing, and pros and cons. Moreover, we explore how to segment your email list for better targeting, the importance of list hygiene, and how to seamlessly integrate email marketing with your overall marketing strategy.
Don’t miss this value-packed episode, where we help you maximize your email marketing success and elevate your eCommerce game!
In this episode you will learn:
- How email marketing is still one of the most effective marketing tools out there.
- Why segmentation is key to successful email marketing and how to use it.
- How to choose an email service provider that fits you
Email Service Providers
- AWeber – This is the tool we use for our newsletters. We love it because it is a bit more advanced and techy. However, once you do get to know it, it is fairly intuitive. I do love how the free version allows for more advanced things like automation and you can have up to 500 subscribers in the free version. So you can really get the full feel of it before paying for it! Also we have found their support to be excellent, on target and always ready to help!
- ConvertKit – If you want a bit more ‘drag and drop’ like interface then you may like this one better. Its interface is a bit more intuitive but it doesn’t allow you any automations on their free version and you can only have up to 300 subscribers on their free plan.
- List Builder’s Society* – Amy Porterfield is well renowned for her list building skills and teaches in a very conscience and efficient way. I felt LBS gave us the edge to put into action some of what we already knew, and some new ideas when it comes to creating and using your email list. We highly recommend this program whether you are new to email marketing or a veteran wanting to up your game!
*This link contains an affiliate link. If you make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you and many times an extended free trial.