Ever wondered why potential customers window shop on your website yet never make a purchase?
This episode unpacks the many reasons why customers loiter without buying and offers actionable strategies to transform those browsers into buyers. From the art of enticing email marketing to the power of persuasive product descriptions, we’ve got you covered.
In the latter half of the episode, we explore a variety of eCommerce strategies. We discuss the paramount importance of trust in the eCommerce world. We delve into how customer reviews can bolster your credibility and why a straightforward return policy is non-negotiable. We also throw light on the role of a seamless checkout experience and the influence of genuine urgency in nudging customers toward that all-important final step.
So tune in and get ready to supercharge your eCommerce game!
In this episode you will learn:
- How turning visitors into customers is sometimes a matter of time.
- Why having clear product and service descriptions is important.
- How lack of trust between your business and potential customers can cause hesitation.
- Why creating quality user experiences is a key step in encouraging purchases.
- How urgency can help turn visitors into customers.
Creating Engaging Content
- Social Media – Mastering Social Media for eCommerce Growth & Engagement
- Email Marketing – Email Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Customer Loyalty & Revenue
- Blogs – Unlocking eCommerce Success: Harness the Power of Blogging
- List Builder’s Society* – Amy Porterfield is well renowned for her list building skills and teaches in a very conscience and efficient way. I felt LBS gave us the edge to put into action some of what we already knew, and some new ideas when it comes to creating and using your email list. We highly recommend this program whether you are new to email marketing or a veteran wanting to up your game!
Ensuring Quality User Experience
- Website Testing – The Essential Guide to Effective Website Testing
*This link contains an affiliate link. If you make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you and many times an extended free trial.