The first step to fostering long-lasting customer relationships is creating trust. However, how do we do that? In the second episode of our Customer Trust series, we dive into how you can set realistic expectations & avoid blindsiding your customers with the unexpected.
From using clear language that your customers can understand to presenting products & buying process with transparency, we aim to transform your eCommerce business into a trusted brand! Equip yourself with valuable insights and strategies that will make trust-building a breeze.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How using clear and authentic language can make your customers feel heard & comfortable with your online shop.
- The importance of details product images and product descriptions.
- Why being upfront with shipping costs and delivery date estimates is a key part of creating trust.
- How hidden or unclear fees can push customers away.
- The power of your About Us & Contact Pages.
- The importance of readily available access to company policies such as privacy, security, and returns.
Customer Trust Series Part 1: The Power of Testimonials