It happens to us all: one small distraction can change the course of your productivity for the rest of the day, causing tasks to fall behind and affect the rest of the week! How can you get yourself back on track?
Join me, Carrie Saunders, as we dive into maximizing your efficiency in an e-commerce environment. As a business owner, I have both tasks, employees, and clients that I need to juggle throughout my workweek. In this podcast, I am going to share with you my go-to strategies to stay on task not only for today, but for the whole year!
From setting goals to organizing your tasks, these proven methods will help you stay on track and effectively use your time, even the times when your brain is fried! Tune in to set yourself up for a positive, focused work routine!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of both short and long-term goals.
- How scheduling tasks on your calendar keeps you accountable.
- How using a hybrid of digital & written task organizers can ensure your tasks get done.
- Why categorizing your tasks is key to keeping your workweek on track.
- How to manage your email inbox.
- How understanding your mind and energy levels is imperative to setting an effective routine.
- How multitasking can negatively affect your productivity.
- The importance of not only reflecting on what you could be doing better, but also what you are doing well.