Ever wondered why your website isn’t ranking high enough on search engine results, despite using all the ‘right’ keywords? We’re going to kick off the discussion by debunking outdated SEO tactics, with a particular emphasis on the notorious pitfall of keyword stuffing. We’ll then switch gears to the art of crafting language that appeals not just to search engines, but the people behind the screens too. Plus, we’ll demonstrate how built-in features in software tools like WordPress can be your secret weapon in the world of SEO.
From creating unique, engaging content to being on the lookout for dead links, there is a lot to cover that, with small tweaks, can boost your SEO score! So, sit back and prepare for an avalanche of insights that’ll help you revolutionize your online strategy!
In this episode, we will dive into:
- The risks of Keyword Stuffing.
- What On-Page SEO means & how to improve it.
- Technical SEO and how to improve it.
- High Quality Content’s Impact on SEO.
- The Importance of Mobile Website Optimization.
- The potential of Local SEO.
- Monitoring your SEO score and why it’s important.
- Schema Markup.
- How links are a big factor when it comes to SEO improvement.