Have you ever wondered if your hosting provider is up to snuff? Do you think they are ok but just don’t know how to be sure? Let’s change that!
Identifying a good hosting provider can be a difficult process. Join me as we explore the top questions and things you should be looking at to make sure you are hosted in the right place!
As hosting providers, we have many customers who have come to us with vastly different needs. Some are small while others are large. Some have niche content that requires special care in maintaining quality performance. Overall, when choosing a hosting provider, there is more involved than just finding someone to host your site on their server, so today we will share 11 key questions to keep in mind when finding a hosting provider that suits you!
Tune in to arm yourself with these critical questions and make confident hosting decisions!
To review, here are the critical questions to keep in mind when finding a hosting provider:
- How many people do you share the server with?
- When it comes to important services, is your connection secure?
- Does your hosting provider back up your site?
- Does your hosting provider monitor your site?
- Can you contact your hosting provider via phone or escalated support?
- Does your hosting provider update their server software regularly?
- How optimal are their servers?
- How reliable is your hosting provider’s uptime?
- Is your hosting provider a good fit for the future of your business?
Secure ports for email services
- For SMTP: 465
- For POP3: 995
- For IMAP: 993
- For SFTP: 22
Have other questions? Contact us!